This logistics company based in Johannesburg is looking for a Line Haul Manager.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the transport industry
a National diploma is required
strong experience in Vehicle and workshop management.
Full management of Vehicle documentation including manifests
Strong experience on Top management level.
Send your Cv with qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day-to-day business application support and management for production systems – handling system issues, answering user queries and the testing of application changes or enhancements to ensure maximum system performance. Implements TMS solutions for new and existing customers and supports continuous improvement initiatives. Mapping of processes and matching to applications to identify gaps and implementation approach.
Implementation of SDN’s and configuration changes in line with agreed processes and standards
• Risk Management
• Change Management
• Test & Training Management
• Implementation Management
• Resource Management
Support the cooperative functioning of the product management team.
(Determined locally - examples) Focus
Direction of work
Skills and Experience
The overall purpose of the job is to assess and mitigate risk by carrying out a comprehensive and quality credit risk function by analyzing the client’s business, financial statements, and management accounts in order to provide a recommendation on new accounts and existing accounts annually.
· Record new account information in the new accounts register within 3 hours of receipt of documents;
· Update new accounts register daily with the progress of the account;
· Have a discussion with a Commercial person to understand the requirements of the client;
· Review all the documents received – Business Application, STCs, company documents, and motivation;
· If STCs are amended, ensure legal has reviewed and given the go-ahead;
· Obtain the necessary credit bureau reports, trade references, and general research on the internet for the client;
· If Audited Financial Statements are received, prepare the necessary ratios on the Credit Report Assessment document;
· Visiting of clients as financials may need to be reviewed at the client premises;
· Process should be completed within 1 to 2 days, and then review with the GCM;
· If the risk is high, AFS and or guarantee is requested once discussed with the GCM;
· Ensure the monthly re-vett schedule is completed, and the necessary accounts are reviewed
For Existing Clients:
· The same process as new accounts is followed, but adding in the payment history over the last 6 months to a year depending on the payment terms;
· Meet with the individual division's GM’s/ Commercial teams weekly to understand what is coming on board and sort out any underlying issues;
· Once the account has been approved, create the client accounts on BOS, SAP, or CW inputting all client's correct information;
· Once opened on the system, all documents need to be uploaded to the Risk Share folder;
· Prepare internal and external letters notifying everyone of the account being opened;
· To ensure filing is up to date with all client’s applications and documents;
· Ensure POPI is followed;
· Carry out the duties of colleagues as requested by Management whilst the colleagues are on leave or during peak periods;
· Ensure that you know and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will need to be qualified with a degree.
BCom or BTech as well as Credit management 4 or 5
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link