- A Bachelors Degree in Administration or an equivalent qualification will be advantageous
- 3 – 4 years experience in successfully managing people and processes in an order fulfillment department
- Exceptional customer focused approach (Internal & External)
- Experienced in developing and motivating a team towards success
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate well-developed communication skills at all levels
- Must be able to work independently, while delivering on time under pressure
- Display well-developed numerical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ensure consistent practices and processes being applied.
- Provide both internal and external customer service and support.
- Ensure all manual documentation are captured monthly
- Ensure all month end checks are complete accurately and on time.
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.