Our client is looking to employ an HR Coordinator
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Support other assigned functions.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Organisation/Industrial Psychology.
• 5-8 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
• Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Seeking a candidate with long tenure, 4 years plus