Our client based in Johannesburg (Houghton) is seeking to appoint a Junior Legal Advisor.
- Must be able to speak Xhosa fluently.
- Qualification: LLB or BCom-LLB or BA-LLB.
- Must be Admitted Attorney of the High Court.
- Outlook and MS Word.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the following legal fields: Labour, Criminal and Civil.
- The candidate is required to work well under pressure, have good time management skills and be able to adapt quickly.
- The candidate must be willing to learn.
- The candidate must be able to attend to work within certain time prescribed time periods.
Main purpose of the position:
- A junior legal advisor is responsible for assisting various clients on a daily basis by applying their legal knowledge.
- A junior legal advisor typically assists clients with telephonic legal advice on various fields of law, corresponding on behalf of our clients, applying our policy terms, submitting claims on behalf of our clients and working with our other departments on various projects.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.