SA’s #1 Property Investment Group is looking for a Trust Attorney/ Administrator to join their Trust department! We are looking for someone young and dynamic that is looking to learn and grow within the IGrow Trust team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Registration of new inter vivos.
- Amendments to existing trusts.
- Put together Master Packs for Trust registration and amendment.
- Draft of resolutions and minutes and general correspondence.
- Compile FICA packs to be sent to client.
- Keep up to date on overall administration of all clients including, creating a file for each client, ensuring their file has all the required information, ensuring the client is captured on all excel reports and tracking the progress of each client.
- The overall administration of Trusts in compliance with the Deed of Trust.
- Name reservation for companies.
- Registration of new companies with CIPC.
- File annual returns for companies & informing the clients of it being due.
- Putting together Company Packs to be sent to client.
Administrative tasks and filing
- Administration of monthly debit orders and payments.
- Build and maintaining sound client relationships.
- Contact clients.
- Book consultations.
- Going to the post office and Postnet to collect Trust documents.
- Any further duties required of you from time to time.
- LLB degree.
- Completed articles would be beneficial.
- Some trust knowledge would be an
- Strong administration skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.