Tuesday, 12 January 2021
Legal - Legal Secretary/Typist
Barnard Incorporated Attorneys is looking for an Experienced Legal Secretary to join our team.
• The suitable candidate must have advanced computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel).
• Must have a minimum of 3-6 years Litigation experience - not negotiable
• The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator who is hardworking, and motivated
• The individual must possess strong planning and organizational skills, excellent time management.
• Ghost Practice knowledge and experience will be an advantage.
• The individual must be able to work independently but also function effectively as part of a team.
• The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
• It will be required from the successful candidate to perform other administrative functions from time
• Must be able to understand, speak, read, and type English and Afrikaans Fluently
• Preference will be given to EE candidates
Applications including salary expectation, payslip and availability must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org