A niche boutique law firm in Pretoria, specializing in property law is looking to appoint a conveyancing typist to work in the conveyancing department. The successful applicant will deal exclusively with property transports. We are looking for a well-presented female conveyancing typist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience dealing with property transfers. The applicant will be responsible to deal with conveyancing matters from receipt of instructions to finalisation of the finances after registration of transfer.
- Works independently
- Assist conveyancer that the conveyancer may pay attention to consultations and legal obligations of a complex manner
- Problem solver
- Good relationship with clients
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Knowledge of Ghost / E4 systems
- Computer Literate, especially in applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel