A established law firm is currently recruiting for Junior Conveyancing Secretary in the Centurion area
• Grade 12/Matric
• 3 years recent conveyancing secretary experience dealing with transfers (all types), sectional title developments and consolidation and subdivision
• Experience with Conveyancing package, preferably Lexis Convey, but training will be arranged.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Fluent in English, speaking, typing and reading. Proficient in Afrikaans will be advantageous.
• Able to work independently (but similarly be able to follow and carry out instructions).
• Attention to detail and quality-focused.
• Ability to multi-task and have good organizational skills. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
Applicants who meet the criteria are invited to submit their CV to Recruitment@nwjresourcing.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
“NWJ Resourcing will not request or accept any fees to secure employment”
"Sharing of Insurance Information: The Agency shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of candidates i.t.o. POPIA.”