One of my clients, a well know legal entity in Alberton, is currently looking to employ a CONVEYANCING SECRETARY!
SALARY: R15 000 TO R20 000
Duties and responsibilities
* Receiving instructions from developers, clients, and estate agents to attend to the registration of transfers.
* Preparing various conveyancing and related documents independently.
* Contacting and liaising with clients, local authorities, estate agents, SARS, managing agents, banks and attorneys.
* Attending to the collection of costs from clients.
* Attending to issuing and payments of guarantees.
* Compiling and preparing of documents for lodgement and registration.
* Filing, faxing, photocopying and general office duties.
* Typing of letters.
* Attending to the Deeds Office process to successfully register transactions.
* Attending to all financial aspects of all transactions, including final accounts.
* Preparing debit notes, credit notes and other accounting queries.
* Good command of the English language
* Computer Literate (MS Office suite)
* Ability to work independently and use initiative
* Meticulous and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise duties and handle pressure
* Full spectrum of conveyancing transactions and Estate Transfers are essential
* Matric/National diploma or equivalent qualification
* Secretarial Diploma (adv) with excellent typing skills
* 5 years exp
Please send your Comprehensive CV to: