We are looking to hire a Candidate Attorney with exceptional administrative and research skills. Applicant is expected to work comfortably under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
1. Be detail-oriented,
2. possess incredible accuracy and time management skills,
3. be able to exercise sound judgment; and
4. have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to lawyers and team.
Candidate must furthermore be able to:
1. Perform accurate legal research and analysis;
2. Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents;
3. Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports;
4. keep electronic and hard copy filing of documents;
5. Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies;
6. Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office;
7. Respond to all case-related queries;
8. Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.