We are looking Senior Operations & Replenishment Planner for a Cape Town based manufacturing company. Qualifications and Skills:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain management or equivalent
- Recognition is given to Prior Learning and practical experience.
- Completed CPIM or APICS will be an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry or within a similar position
- Exposure to pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- SAP / ERP User Experience and master data knowledge
- Experience in quality and regulatory compliance within a cGMP facility.
- Business and operational planning.
- Program and project management
- Participation in developing a departmental budget and monitoring expenditures for multiple projects & funding sources
Accountable to lead Operational Planning and Replenishment activities
Ensuring that optimal operations and replenishment plans are created and maintained to support production efficiencies and to ensure optimal and cost-effective product/ material availability to support customer service (internal and external) objectives.
Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all the relevant requirements, inputs, capacities, and constraints are considered to derive the most optimal and consensus plans.
Ensure that material replenishment plans are executed by the replenishment team to ensure that materials arrive on site in a timely manner and that it is available for use when required.
Ensure that Phase in and phase out plans are optimal and are executed in a cost-effective manner and does not negatively impact operational efficiency.
Ensure that all the required and relevant master data, trackers, schedules, etc. are maintained as required.
Responsible to ensure that the (Supply Chain) department and its respective sections deliver services and solutions in alignment with pharmaceutical quality system requirements.
Ensure compliance in accordance with the Medicines and Related Substances Act 101 of 1965 and the Pharmacy Act 53 of 1974, and the organization’s policies, procedures, and other applicable laws.
Continuously build and support a sound quality assurance culture aligned to cGMP
Planning and coordinating all Packaging materials required to support the Visual Inspection, Labelling and Packing production plan Monitor and track incoming purchase orders of these materials to meet the operations/projects timelines
Ensure that all new items are loaded onto SAP and maintained according in the Material Master in SAP
Serves as functional lead within SAP / ERP from a planning and replenishment perspective.
Primary mission to maximize product availability
Optimize production efficiency
Maintain proper change control for the SAP / ERP system
Key resource to drive continuous improvement