We are recruiting for a Marketing Operations Consultant! We require the services of a suitably qualified and experienced person to temporarily stand in for the Marketing Operations analyst to be part of the Marketing Operational Support team.The position reports to the Marketing Operational Support Manager.
Location: Cape Town
A Specialist position to provide customer excellence through interaction with internal and external customers throughout all Marketing Advertising spend Campaign activities. Be the key interface as the Subject Matter expert between ICT and Company. Business relating to Campaign management issues. Review, improve, and implement service solutions in line with company policies and shared values. Build customer trust and acceptance for CRM, COUPA & Aforza systems and related reporting.
You will be required to do the following:
- Perform change management on a daily basis
- Be change resilient and work in a highly pressured environment
- Provide error detection, analysis, solutions and improve processes
- Provide system training on CRM, Aforza and Qlikview on an Ad Hoc basis to assist ICT training managed through the Marketing Operations support manager
- Assist Operations Support manager with updating documentation for training and business rules
- Work closely with Procurement, Activity planning, Promo effectiveness and storelist champions to achieve successful On Time In Full delivery
- Investigate campaign management issues across various systems relating to:
- CRM Planning tool
- Fund usage analysis
- Qlikview and BI reporting
- Procurement and/or CRM
- Provide assistance to business for annual Brand Planning process, Set-up of Marketing plans, Funds in CRM system
- Be part of teams to scope, workshop and test system enhancements or business process enhancements
- Analyse the internal service delivery processes and come up with innovative ideas and/or participate in working groups to improve and streamline processes, drive efficiencies and minimise redundancy and waste.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience / skills / qualifications:
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or equivalent working experience
- Computer literacy – MS Office, SAP CRM, Sales Force, BI, BW, IP, Qlikview reporting
- Understanding of SAP ERP and Customer Masterdata
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Adheres to the organisation's shared values and service standards.
- Proven numerical aptitude and above average analytical abilities
- Participates in planned activities that are appropriate for own development.
- Organisational experience with proven demonstration of system implementation or project team work
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of decision impact
- Works effectively under stressful or ambiguous conditions by adapting style, approach and work procedures
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Able to work independently and under pressure