SASOL’s building at Sandton, SASOL Place is motivated by a vision to be inspiring, highperformance offices with market leading services. SASOL’s buildings are designed to
optimise cost whilst at the same time enabling a high-performance culture and enhancing
SASOL’s brand image, every aspect of the buildings is geared towards delivering an
exceptional experience and service comparable with global leading practice.
This document is a request for quote based on the attached scope of work
This section outlines the service requirements and standards that comprise the work.
Overview of the work
The service details will be stipulated herewith and may be supplemented by agreement
between the Parties. At a minimum, the Scope of Work shall be reviewed, and if agreed,
The SUPPLIER shall provide comprehensive Switchboard operator and Receptionist
services (“Services”), which demonstrate value for money.
The Services will primarily encompass of:
Switchboard Operator Services
Scope required in SASOL Place
To provide a switchboard service and to ensure that all internal and external calls are dealt
with effectively in order to support and facilitate SASOL’s High-Performance Culture.
Details of scope:
• Operating of the switchboard service from 7h30 until 1700, Monday to Friday
• Answering of internal and external calls
• Arranging of conference calls as requested
• Handling general queries from personnel and public by taking of messages
• Reporting of technical problems on the telephone system Provide Company
Information on request
• Identify technical problems and refer to the helpdesk
• Switchboard administration
• Responsible for general office administration
• Responsible for maintaining the database of the telephone management
• Provide telephone related & management reports on request
• Update telephone management system Ensure effective voicemail system
Responsible for providing office and clerical services at the Main Reception. The receptionist
is to also ensure the efficient processing of visitors, administration of meeting rooms,
refreshments, lunches and other administrative functions.
Details of scope:
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Provide information to callers
• Screen and greet persons entering the Main reception areas
• Direct persons to correct destinations
• General administrative and clerical support
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Venue bookings for meetings
• Tidy and maintain the reception area,
• Order stationery
• Order lunches
• Maintain refreshment stocks
• Handle courier and dispatch services on behalf of the EPA's, as and when
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and
conference telephone call
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link