Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join their team in Sandton . They offer stability, growth, rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
- Identifies work that needs to be performed using existing technologies and makes enhancements to suit new requirements.
- Ensures that business processes are completed in a timely manner while developing the appropriate level of quality. Develops solutions for SharePoint based on business requirements and the organization's technical specifications
- Designs develop and maintain Web-based solutions that are used to create, modify, and manage content within Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010.
- Manages resources such as technologies, schedules, products, and people to effectively meet the project objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Computer Science or related field required
- Experience with SharePoint experience preferred.
- Experience in using Bootstrap (or responsive design equivalent)
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Experience in working with the SharePoint App model (provider-hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- SQL knowledge
- Competent project management skills
- Experience in SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Experience in working with the AGILE methodology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines
- Self-management and strong organisation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- 5 years of development experience.
- 5 years experience in SharePoint.
- 5 years experience in C#.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Visual Studio .NET 2005 – 2008.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in ASP.NET, and HTML web development.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows Vista.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in relational database design and implementation with SQL Server