Looking for an Engagement Lead.
The ideal candidate wil be traveling to most mines. pref male candidate pref.
You will be responsible for:
- client business and how to deliver on analytical and data science engagements
- Identify project deliverables and process steps, ensuring that the project plan meets the desired outcome for the project overall
- Ensure project roadmap is aligned with client expectations, identify roadblocks or resistance that will cause the project to fail, and resolve these issues with the client and the team
- Manage a team of analysts and consultants and leverage as required to achieve the project goals
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships including senior executives, and develop opportunities for additional projects, including writing proposals and closing new deals
- Development of employees assigned to you as their Career Manager
- Develop case studies and progress
You will need:
- BSc qualification in Engineering will be considered.
- Proven academic excellence and other notable achievements (university transcripts and matric results are considered).
- Proven track record in Leading Consulting Engagements
- Has had a strong focus on delivering analytics insight and solutions
- Experience in consulting to large corporates and senior management/leadership
- Depth of experience in at least one of the following industries: telecoms, financial services, mining and minerals, media and entertainment
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record
- Experience in driving sales opportunities within existing clients, having demonstrated ability to close.
- Strong financial acumen.
- A high level of technical competency (Database, Excel, Programming, Software Development or simulation Modelling skills) is advantageous.
If you are open and willing to travel send your Transcripts and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org