Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking an Angular Developer – Full Stack to join their team in Sandton on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, attractive rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As a full-stack developer, you'll work on all aspects of the development process, from design to delivery. You will develop applications using a range of technologies including AngularJS and TypeScript.
- Works with the development team to debug, unit test, and verify that the solution meets each requirement.
- Supports the development team and others in developing, debugging, and maintaining code.
- Provides feedback regarding design, implementation, and testing issues encountered.
- Interacts with other team members to recommend solutions to technical problems and business needs.
- Participates in software development activities, such as planning, analysis, design, coding, and testing for applications.
- Should be competent with:
- Angular JS, Html, CSS. Web API, Entity Framework 6.0 upwards, SQL, IIS experience, (bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Git), Agile Methodologies, Test Driven, Angular 4 upwards are advantageous. Must know MVC pattern and be familiar with JWT. 5 - 7 years experience
- AngularJS and/or Angular 2.0 developer required
- 5+ years of experience in web development and/or software engineering, ideally with a focus on front-end development or backend server coding.
- B.S. degree or a Diploma in Computer Science or related field required
- At least 5 years of experience developing with AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3.