Responsible for testing and evaluating the software applications and systems. To detect and actively assist to resolve any functionality concerns.
- Software experience and knowledge
- Fundamental of Software Testing Diploma or similar qualification
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience in a similar role
- 5+ years experience in MS Office, especially Excel (Advance)
- Design and executive test plans on computer applications.
- Record and document results and compare them to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Assist to identify database of software defects.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Operate and maintain test networks.
- Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards, and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- A natural curiosity
- A good understanding of the software development process
- A good understanding of the business approach
- Good judgment skills
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Good communications and consultancy skills
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines