Our client in Pretoria-East is looking for a Software Engineer responsible for designing and developing software. Creates tests, evaluates software
applications and systems to make systems function.
• Matric / Grade 12r:
• Essential: Basic software development language certification or applicable experience. i.e. C++, C#, .Net, PHP etc.
• Minimum of 2- 4 years' experience in Object Orientation.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
• Microsoft Office Suite: To effectively utilize knowledge of the various MS Office product ranges (MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word).
• Formal qualification in a relevant subject such as computing, computer science, information technology, software development, or software engineering.
• Develop software according to specification and design parameters.
• Work alone or with employees to specify user/system interfaces
• Diligently provide documentation on all software that has been developed
• Assist in the specification of documentation in alignment with company standards
• Successfully obtain or create diagnostic data to assist in the investigation and resolution of problems
• Ensure that existing problems and known errors in systems and services are being attended to and escalated
• Assist with system testing in line with project parameters
• Unit test each unit of code to confirm expected results are achieved by the unit.
• Investigate user requirements for a computer program for system software
• Define the structure of a computer program for system software
• Develop a software solution for an application, using an OOP language
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link