Our client in Pretoria-East is looking for an Incident Analyst to manage and resolve client incidents related to the company's services, ensure the progression and swift resolution of these incidents and deliver superior services in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Higher Certificate in an administration field
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Computer literacy
- Experience in working within a Help Desk/Service Desk environment would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
- Problem-solving and keen attention to detail
- Driven to deliver high levels of customer service
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Have the ability and passion to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrates initiative and anticipates needs
- Able to operate as a good team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Drive and Energy
- Work with a sense of urgency
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main responsibility is to provide first-line operational support to acknowledge/reject incidents. Attempt to provide first-line resolution.
- Accurate logging of all ticket information
- Escalating promptly allocating unresolved incidents to 2nd line support.
- Monitor group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound incidents received a response within SLA
- Tracking Incidents and providing regular updates on the ticket management system
- Maintaining accurate log entries of contact, with resolution details and follow-up information
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
- Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.