Are you looking to be part of a progressive technology company that supports the IT requirements of a group of entrepreneurial fintech companies that is going forward and upward, and taking their employees with them? Then we are the perfect fit for you.
Why on earth would you consider working for us? Well, because:
- We are a leading-edge technology company working with one-of-a-kind applications supporting a wide range of IT services. Our fast-paced environment keeps you on your toes as you navigate through changing priorities and varying demands. We work smart, we work hard, but we have fun doing it! (Oh and sometimes we have to put in a few hours after work
or on weekends.)
- Should you wish to join the team, you will get exposure to an extensive variety of industries and get acquainted with diverse IT applications, let’s face it…you’ll be working with proper stuff!!
Companies in our group include:
- LNDR – a lending solutions provider
- Aluma Capital – Asset and Fund Manager
- Cryosave – A bank for newborn stem cells
- APS – an outsourced call centre management company
What can we offer you? Some of our benefits include:
- Modern fit-for-purpose people practices.
- Working in a state-of-the-art tech building that includes access to on-site gym to help you grow your fitness as much as you do your brain.
- Two on-site restaurants that will have you inhaling aromas of mouth-watering lunchtime dishes, and freshly brewed coffee. At Fintech campus that’s just a part of the rhythm of the day.
Great, so who would be a good fit?
We are looking for a skilled Desktop Support Technician who prides themselves in ensuring that the group of companies have access to reliable hardware and software to do business. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys interacting with people and providing efficient and friendly service, making sure all staff have the tech support and assistance they need. Coupled with their passion and
enthusiasm with all things IT, they will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks ensuring everything works, like clockwork!
And the kind of person who will do well in this role is someone who:
- is young, energetic and vibey and looks smart and presentable
- takes pride in their work making sure things are done correctly and neatly
- can be flexible to accommodate requests, but firm to ensure we still meet standards
- doesn’t lose their cool and always remains patient, tolerant and polite
- refuses to give up and solves a problem methodically and with discipline
- works well in a team and alone
You may be wondering, what would such a fantastic individual’s duties include?
- Ensure all staff can effectively exchange information via email, file sharing and other tools.
- Install relevant software and configure access for people to do their jobs.
- Maintain and configure hardware to ensure minimum downtime.
- Make sure the groups websites are up and running and updates are loaded when required.
- Safeguard connections through monitoring and maintenance of networks.
- First level software support for a range of applications.
- Running the helpdesk and resolving tickets raised.
- Guarantees as much as possible that things work when they need to.
Are there any specific skills and attributes required? We want someone who:
- Communicates effectively with all types of people, both written and verbal.
- Thinks out of the box and look for new and innovative ways to do things.
- Effectively works under pressure.
- Has an aptitude for technical activities.
- Conveys a positive attitude even in difficult circumstances.
- Handles conflict in a way that will ensure a positive outcome.
- Has an up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT trends.
- Focuses on customer service with a genuine desire to assist.
So now you’re really excited and want to know what’s next. Well, take a look at the below
requirements and if you meet them; apply, apply, apply:
- Relevant Certification (A+, N+ or similar).
- 5+ years’ experience in IT support.
- Microsoft 365 administration.
- cPanel & domain administration.
- Network administration (Unifi preferred).
- Laptop / Desktop / Mac office support.
- Pastel support (preferred).
- Helpdesk support (Atera preferred).
- CCTV support - Hikvision (beneficial).
- Gallagher Access (beneficial)