BUSINESS ANALYST (Finance)
A forward thinking and innovative med-tech company situated in Pretoria East is seeking a dynamic Business Analyst with at least 3 years’ experience to become an integral part of the team.
The Business Analyst will take ownership of assigned products in the financial department.
They will be responsible to handle project aspects including business models, specifications, budgets and financial models, progress tracking, management of resources and team capacity. They will increase company profitability by driving success by designing efficient and scalable systems/initiatives and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery thereof.
Minimum education (essential):
• BCom Financial related Degree /
• Bsc Information Technology /
• BEng Industrial Engineer
Minimum applicable experience (years):
• 3-4 years minimum
Required nature of experience:
• Business Analysis and project management within the financial services/debt collecting/finance industry
• Development of projects, initiatives and system specifications
• Business intelligence
• Reporting on data
• Requirement gathering and documentation
• Project Management
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
• Excellent computer proficiency (especially in MS Office Excel).
• Report and proposal writing skills.
• Business Process design.
• Examining information
• Documenting facts
• Providing insights
• Making decisions
• Managing tasks
• Producing output
• Taking action
• Pursuing goals
• Adopting practical approaches
• Exploring possibilities
• Convincing people
• Articulating information
• Directing people
• Conveying self-confidence
• Showing composure
• Resolving conflict
• Embracing change
• Inviting feedback
• Meeting timescales
• Checking things
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
Business Analysis 60%
• Collections portfolio analysis and monitoring (incl. roll rates, LGD’s and PD’s,
propensities, forecasting of collections and cash flows.
• Craft and implement financial collections strategies and processes.
• Data management, integration and architecture to enable rapid and accurate reporting across multiple systems.
• Agent performance, efficiency and effectiveness analysis and reporting.
• Multi-task on a suite of projects and strategies, all within different stages of
development and implementation.
• Create SOP and best practices within the contact centre and collections systems and processes.
• Compile intuitive system and specification design, in terms of researching, consulting and analysing needs.
• Compile relevant specifications documents, UX, UI designs, wireframes and test cases.
• Effective system testing and approval, including the management of release notes and
effective communication with stakeholders on changes and/or improvements.
• Work with front-end, back-end and mobile developers, marketing, sales, research and
design departments to ensure a holistic management process of project management.
• Identify technology limitations and deficiencies in applications and associated
processes, procedures and methods within the department.
• Continuous improvement of existing systems and processes within the department.
• Identify issues, bugs, and bottlenecks and devise solutions to these problems within
Business Processes and Strategy 20%
• Business process improvements, operationalization and optimization.
• Develop strategies for the implementation of initiatives and projects.
• Risk analysis and mitigation.
• Effective stakeholder management (both internal and external)
Record Keeping 20%
• Compile relevant records as is necessary for compliance.
• Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, budgets and results; reviewing progress
and making mid-course corrections to ensure optimal outcomes.
• Efficient and effective reporting on strategies, prioritisation and tasks to Line Manager.
• Efficient and effective reporting on performance of products and systems.
• Take personal ownership for projects/products/systems and work quality as well as
contributing to team development and the hearX ecosystem as a whole.
Market related (Includes a guaranteed 13th cheque, risk benefit contribution and a pension fund contribution)
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link