This role will form part of the IT Product team and will regularly engage with teammates and clients to
design, develop, test, implement and support current and future solutions.
As a Senior Developer, there will always be an expectation that you help to upskill teammates, through
knowledge and experience sharing. Likewise, to learn from past experiences and the knowledge of fellow
- Design, develop, test and implementation of software solutions.
- Internal and external (client) support.
- Writing and implementing quality and high performing code.
- Writing and implementing high quality unit tests.
- Development, maintenance and implementation of software tools, processes and procedures.
- Research and development.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Identification of improvement areas.
- Mentor and train the development team.
- Assist with peer and code reviews.
- Collaboration with developers from other teams to implement the best solutions possible.
- High level of expertise required in all aspects of development.
- High level of flexibility required.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Matric Certificate.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 or more years of experience required.
- Self-Management – Applicants need to possess the drive and ability to take project and run with it
(From conception to user satisfaction).
- Technical – Experience in our core technology stack is essential, but recognise that many skills
and technologies will be learnt on the way.
- Problem solving skills are essential.
- Language – English, is essential. Other languages would be beneficial.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MS SQL Server.
- WCF and Rest Web Services.
- Entity Framework (beneficial).
- Azure DevOps (beneficial).
- Test Driven Design (beneficial).
- Software Architectural Design Patterns and implementation.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.