An innovative eco-friendly pest management company is looking to hire a Operations Manager to build their branch in Port Elizabeth.
Since their mission is to reduce the chemical footprint of the pest control industry, they are looking for a like-minded individual who cares about the environment and is prepared to learn new pest management solutions in line with their eco-conscious solutions.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Pest Control Operator / Officer with a managerial role.
- Proven successful sales track record – i.e., winning new contracts.
- Proven financial awareness of business plans and financial models.
- Registered and valid P Number in Structural Pest Management and one other Pest Management Field.
- Driver’s License.
- Advanced IT skills (particularly in Microsoft Office).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (being professional at all times when interacting with customers).
- Physical stamina (being able to spend long hours on your feet, often crouching, kneeling, and crawling).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role, the individual will be responsible for developing and implementing all tasks to grow and develop our new branch.
- He/ she will need to effectively manage all tasks to expand our footprint, and as the branch grows, to develop and manage the team who will carry out the Company’s objectives.
- Needs to have sales and managerial experience.
Sales Activities: (managing the entire sales pipeline from cold calling to deal closure)
- Qualify prospective clients.
- Conduct site surveys at prospective clients.
- Write quality reports and proposals for prospective clients.
- Present the above to prospective clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Pest Management Activities:
- Carry out integrated pest management solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
- Record applicable pest data and write up monthly client reports.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with clients.
- Training and managing new employees.
- General branch administration.
- General financial administration, including budgeting and monthly report at Board Level.
- General human resources management.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.