International company is seeking a Support Engineer in Pietermaritzburg. The core of this role is the equivalent of a 3rd line engineer, as in - the last escalation points in a case cycle but with a focus on Networking.
- Providing technical support for networking connectivity, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Core vendors are: Cisco Meraki AP & Firewall, Cisco ISR routers, Cisco Small Business Switches and Cisco ASA firewalls. Site to Site and Point to Site VPN tunnels. (Desired experience)
- Providing technical support for Microsoft Cloud and On-Prem technologies: Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Intune, RDS Servers, Azure AD, Exchange Online and Domain Controllers.
- Providing technical support on extended MS cloud stack, SharePoint, OneDrive, Auto Pilot and Compliance & Security. (Beneficial experience)
- Providing technical support for other cloud-based applications, such as G-Suite Egnyte and Box.
- Providing technical support for 3rd party applications such as Sage Salesforce and SAP. For these applications, the engineer should be logging cases with the vendor on behalf of the client / user and keeping them in the loop on the progress.
- Prompt and accurate updating of cases after carrying out work.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc
If you meet all of the above, please send your CV to email@example.com Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.