Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Manager
The successful candidate must hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or an equivalent qualification, with a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in the ICT environment, of which five (5) years should be in ICT project implementation. DPSA ICT governance framework and regulatory experience will be an added advantage.
- Develop a three (3) year IT strategy and budget plan aligned with the overall NCR strategy.
- Manage the ICT Department which includes: developing the departmental business plan, and performance management of employees;
- Manage the ICT infrastructure and assets of the organisation;
- Provide ICT support to all departments and the EXCO;
- Oversee and engage in ICT- related procurement processes;
- Develop, implement and monitor the ICT Risk register;
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate policies compliant with legislation.
- Ensure that Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services are developed, implemented and maintained.
- Budget planning, allocation and monitoring of expenditure in accordance with strategic objectives and ensure compliance with relevant policies.
- Cooperation with internal and external auditors and addressing audit findings;
- Develop and maintaining network security systems.
- Oversee the implementation and integration of all ICT projects.
- Managing all ICT contracts
- Any other duties commensurate to the position and relevant to ICT as and when required by the NCR
- ICT infrastructure setup and maintenance.
- PFMA and all applicable legislation
- ICT troubleshooting.
- System development, implementation and maintenance.
- Procurement processes.
- System development.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Management skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and professional ethics.
- Research, interpretation and presentation skills.
- Risk planning and management.
- Project management.
- Budgeting principles.
- Report Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Audit Management