Purpose of the job
• To serve as an interface between business and Human Resources department by translating information requirements into meaningful data to assist the Bank to make Intelligent decisions.
• Preparation of remuneration information to ensure that annual reviews, incentive payments, and benchmarking exercises are conducted annually.
High-Level Job Objectives:
1. Responsible for the production of various Human Capital Management reports.
2. To provide salary information data as an input to survey Companies in order to facilitate the remuneration benchmarking exercise.
3. Provide periodic analysis in order to facilitate the process of conducting internal and external remuneration equity.
4. Prepare and provide departmental budget information.
5. Assist and coordinate annual salary review and incentive payment processes.
6. Create and update organisational design diagrams of the Bank.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills & competencies:
• Relevant Degree or Diploma is essential.
• Certification in Global Remuneration Programme (GRP) and Job Evaluation Training is essential.
• Training courses in all Remuneration and HR Statistical Reporting is essential.
• 3-5 Years’ experience in HR Information Systems.
• 3-5 Years’ experience in Data Analysis.
• 3-5 Years’ experience in Statistical Analysis.
• 3-5 Years’ experience in Remuneration & Reward.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills & competencies (continued):
• Analytical skills.
• Mathematical skills.
• Budgeting skills.
• Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Salary Benchmarking.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Team player.
• Pay attention to detail.
• Communicate well verbally as well as in writing.
• Ability to work beyond normal working hours and from home if necessary.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link