Our client, a market leader in customer service outsourced contact centres, seeks a Senior IT Manager to deliver on the Business IT strategy including all IT Solutions and services within the business, incorporating all modes of communication and associated technical topologies.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will also be responsible for ensuring that the departmental staffing structure, policies, procedures and systems are aligned to and managed in line with the Group Business Strategy.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in IT.
- A+, Comptia, MCSE. (advantage).
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience, at least 3 of which must have involved managing people.
- Practical experience of both CPE and Cloud based contact centre solutions, e.g. Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Magnetic North.
- Sound understanding of Infrastructure topologies, database admin and desktop application deployments.
- Involvement in technology security design principles, e.g. PCI, ISO27001.
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management Framework.
- Good statistical background with the ability to undertake trend analysis.
- Successful track record of leading and managing a technical function in a dynamic environment.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects and activities within a technical remit.
- Align the IT and business strategy ensuring that the company gains full value from its investment in IT services.
- Set the IT budget and ensure the overall IT spend remains within pre-agreed tolerances.
- Provide a coherent link between IT and the business.
- Lead the IT department by delivering an IT strategy that delivers innovation and enables the wider business to become leaner through the effective use of existing and emerging Business Information Systems.
- Act as the final escalation point for service related issues.
- Ensuring the ongoing "readiness" of the IT strategy meets the needs of all business.
- Act as the voice of IT services to the wider Group, ensuring effective communication and awareness.
- Ensure the day to day delivery of technical solutions.
- Manage and maintain:
- change management process within SLA's;
- the infrastructure environment;
- desktop estate and deliver operational enablement;
- Communications systems including automated dialler management.
- Undertake Security and Audited activities, such as penetration trusts and vulnerably scans under the guidance of the Head of Business Standards.
- Manage and improve the overall IT Infrastructure as defined by strategic parameters, focusing on consolidation, efficiency and capability enablement.
- Derive and implement IT Infrastructure improvement plans.
- Undertake end-to-end project management of the IT division.
- Aid in the alignment of budget control in conjunction with the Solutions Director.
- Provide statistical reports
- Helpdesk activity reports to ensure SLA's are met.
- Represent the Technology function in the delivery of the company's Strategic Transformation plans.
- Strong partnering with key client contacts.
- Provide a professional and customer orientated approach.
- Strong influencing and decision making skills.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Experience of developing rewarding client relationships.
- Contact Centre Technical Management exp pref.
- Experience of hands-on technical activity from a hardware, software and network perspective.