Our client, a large manufacturing concern, currently seeks an experienced SAP Support Analyst, to track, handle and provide first line SAP support to all end users. You will need to diagnose, analyse and attempt to solve the issue and also be responsible for training end users and creating training materials as required. Minimum Requirements:
Key Performance Areas:
- Degree or Diploma in IT or IS.
- SAP Certification strong preference.
- At least 3 to 5 years SAP Support Analyst experience.
- Authorisation /ABAP/Workflow preferable.
SAP Support Analysis:
Knowledge Transfer and Training:
- Monitor and track SAP helpdesk calls.
- Provide first line SAP support of all SAP Modules.
- Diagnose, analyse and solve SAP issues on the helpdesk.
- Ensure all incidents and issues are appropriately recorded and ensure timely resolution.
- Analyse the current business processes and explore solutions for improvements to improving these.
- Perform testing of the relevant SAP Modules.
- Write functional specs and interact with Developers to create reports.
- Conduct trend analysis with SAP issues being logged to highlight possible system changes or user training.
- Manage or participate in project implementations with a SAP impact.
- Provide training for SAP overview and certain modules.
- Develop and perform competency assessments and test scripts for certain SAP functions.
- Prepare, review and update end user training material.
- Train end users.
- Liaise with industry colleagues to improve and share skills via User Groups, Work Forums and seminars.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Analytical ability: diagnose, analyse and solve SAP issues.
- Action orientated.
- Strong business acumen.
- Customer focussed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Planning and organising.