Our client, a leading Citrus operation, is seeking to employ an experienced and knowledgeable Quality Control Manager to join their dynamic team based in Kirkwood (Eastern Cape).
The role of the Quality Manager is to provide citrus quality guidance to the packing facility and ensure food safety compliance.
Qualifications Required :
Knowledge and Experience Required:
Behavioural Competency Requirements :
Key Performance Areas:
Food Safety – BRC:
1. Manage, train and monitor the Food Safety Team
2. Manage, implement, maintain and auditing of the Food Safety System
3. Monitor and advise on performance of the Food Safety System.
4. Manage, train and monitor the Quality Team
5. Monitoring and communication of all fruit quality standards to ensure the final product meets requirements and standards
6. Manage inspections of quality personnel
7. Liaise with managers and staff in the company to ensure the Quality System is functioning properly
8. Develop, implement, maintain and improve quality systems
9. Ensure compliance with packing guide
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link