Our Client is looking for a Survey programmer to join their dynamic organisation based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Collaborate with other stakeholders (internal/external) to produce results.
• Program/script surveys according to project specification, using platforms that are fit for the methodology.
• Apply various programming language knowledge to achieve project needs.
• Use Excel or other tools to process survey and client information.
• Finalising projects within timeline and survey programming specifications
ADDITIONAL KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Taking the time to understand stakeholder (internal and external) needs, issues or challenges.
• Pro-actively planning day to day activities for self.
• Make sure that you know what is expected of you and being pro-active in asking for help/advice when anything is unclear.
• Operate under data protection guidelines.
We are looking for someone who meets the following minimum requirements.
• Previous work experience within the market research industry.
• Minimum Diploma (a B. Degree would be an added advantage) Specialising in: Programming/ Computer Sciences
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Knowledge of Java or any other programming language.
• Organised, meticulous and with an eye for detail.
• Strong work ethic, self-starter, integrity, and honesty
• Fluent English (verbal and written) is a must
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link