PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide customers support in terms of services/software/network/hardware or products in the following language: German at minimum B2 Level CERF Standard. To handle calls, chats, e-mails, and tickets, to analyze them and solve them depending on the degree of priority and within an optimum time, according to the agreed-on procedures and standards (SLA – Service Level Agreement).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office-
• Knowledge about Operating Systems
• Knowledge about connecting and installing peripheral equipment Acrobat Reader (searching within the document)
• Acquisition of the specific and required information for performing the job that the Employer provides him/her with.
• Receiving requests on the phone, by chat, by e-mail, or requests sent online.
• Providing level 1 technical support to solve the requests sent from the customers.
• Assesses the complexity of the requests, of the impact and priorities, and offers solutions for their resolution.
• Follows the progress of all aspects: appropriate documentation and processing of the ticketing operation.
• Appropriate management and timely information on the results of the issues arising depending on priority, impact, and SLA, offers level 1 technical support efficiently.
• Observes the working procedures and depending on the complexity of the request, forwards or guides the customer to its helpdesk or to the level 2 technical support agents.
• Assimilates and applies knowledge regarding the quality standards of the project.
As a member of a team:
• Collaborate with the other members of the team to ensure customer service at the highest standard
• Participates in reaching the quality and quantity targets set for the entire team.
• Participates in common interest meetings, organized on a regular basis
• Reports both progress and issues that occurred to the supervisor,
• Offers suggestions regarding the improvement of the services offered and the work processes and participates in team projects.
• Shares with the other members of the team agreed on practices and procedures and knowledge related to the project.
• Improves continuously and participates in activities aimed to improve the knowledge required for the performance under optimum conditions of the job (communication skills and technical or project-specific knowledge)
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Verbal and written communication
• Active listening
• Planning and organizing
• Attention to details
• Problem solving ability
• Ethics and integrity
• Organizational affiliation
• Team oriented
• Behavior flexibility
• Stress tolerance
• Respect for the individual
• Excellent work standards
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link