PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of the role is to develop an effective ERP system that will help the organization in maintaining and processing employee payroll records accurately.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
· Delivering HR process and deliverables in SAP HR Payroll Module
· Implementing, upgrading and extending existing SAP HR applications
· Configuring SAP payroll for different clients as per SLA guidelines
· Assisting clients in planning implementation, selection, testing and fit analysis for payroll processing
· Off-Cycle payroll, reversals and check replacements.
· Tax update Bulletins for tax and regulatory changes
· Personal structure, Enterprise structure, PA info types, PA integration issues
· Created Wage types in the WT catalogue for additional wage types and defined the wage type models.
· Setting up Weekly payrolls and Weekly shut down periods.
· Ability to facilitate workshops
· LSMW Bulk uploads
· Ability to configure payroll schemas
· Ability to apply SAP Notes
· Providing post-implementation support of large-scale SAP HR application solutions
· Improving operational metrics, performance measurement and business case development
· Providing functional knowledge as well as managing client relationships
· Assisting clients in implementing HR payroll systems
· Delivering innovative ERP software to leading public and commercial organizations in 14 industries worldwide
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree (IT, Computer Science, or other relevant fields)
· Minimum five (7) years plus, experience in business and HR functional knowledge.
· SAP Certified preferred.
· K4/5 preferably.
· Knowledge of Rules and schemas
· Consulting is a must for the role
Desired Skills and Qualities
Personal Attributes and Qualities
· Good communication skills.
· Results orientated and enthusiastic.
· Technical writing
· Presentation skills
· Problem solving technique
· Team player
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link