DVT is looking for Senior UX/UI Designers to work on a wide range of projects across our clients' business units. We are looking for Designers with an eye for clean and artful design and superior UI/UX skills. An individual that can translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- +8 years UX/UI Design experience
- The ability to lead a team of UX & UI designers
- Excellent mentoring and guiding skills
- Ability to review designer’s work
- Prototyping and Wire Framing (Screen Designs)
- Figma / Adbobe InDesign /Adobe Illustrator / Adobe XD / InVision / Sketch / Axure RP
- Front-end website design and development experience using HTML and CSS
- Experience working in a Marketing Company and/or Digital Agencies
- Corporate experience would be advantageous
- Experience in Website and Mobile Apps design
- Develop and maintain design elements, mock-ups, and specifications as needed
- Research the latest visual design, UI and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Custodian for developing visual, UI and interaction design assets to be adopted within design system
- Conducting best practice research to develop and improve UI and interaction design to solve end user problems effectively.
- Formulate testing parameters to effectively assess user experience
- Conduct competitor research to develop and improve features of products and to balance user needs, technical constraints, and business objectives to solve user problems effectively
- Understand scope, requirements, and drive innovative solutions aligned with business goals and UX metrics
- Develop user experience flows and integrating them to mock-ups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps, and other design documents
- Create and evaluate interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Effectively communicate ideas, both verbally and visually to gain stakeholder agreement
- Advocate for the end-user throughout the development process and work closely with other members of the Service Design Team to craft a world-class user experience
- Create solid recommendations and prioritization based on technology and business needs
- Adhere to design standards by understanding and following the Design System
- Adhere to our client centred design process
- Consider user feedback from user testing results to deliver the best customer experience.
- Accountable for time management within each project to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Adhere to consistent design patterns and principles.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by ensuring delivery of process, services and solutions.