Our Client an International Telecommunications organization is seeking 2 SAP finance professionals/ Junior Finance Professionals to join their team in Johannesburg. They offer stability, growth, attractive salary along with excellent benefits and a great working environment.
A SAP finance professional that design, implement and deploy financial reporting solutions ( SAP BPC , SAP Group Reporting and SAP Analytics Cloud ) to achieve defined business goals which related to platform development & support.
- CIMA, 2-3 years management accounting experience with SAP BPC experience
- The rest of the SAP modules listed are not a big requirement.
- Participate in requirement gathering to map the existing BPC to the future reporting design.
- Support the Group Finance SAP BPC application, models ( Staging , service and Consolidation ) and it’s dimensions
- Perform SAP BPC system configuration such as business rules , dimension maintenance
- Write code in Script Logic / Fox for extended logic for rules changes as linked to new project initiatives requirements for SAP BPC
- Compose test script, execute Unit Test, and troubleshoot issues during tests
- Partake in System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test script making and provide support for issue handling.
- Perform deployment of development objects throughout 3-tier landscape (Dev, QA, Production)
- Produce training materials and deliver them through training sessions to users
- Compose user procedure and maintenance procedure documentations
- Compose functional & technical design documents where applicable linked to the future design of the financial reporting solution
- Provide support to troubleshoot issues (Access, business rules, scripts) and reporting enhancements in the production environment
- Contribute to drive SAP BPC upskilling which will be used for the designing and implementing the future financial reporting platform.
- Develop new financial consolidation functionality for business entities on SAP Group Reporting
- Develop budgets and forecasts on SAC Analytics Cloud for Planning
- Develop management accounting reporting on SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Financial Consolidation and Reporting Process knowledge.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Planning and/or Financial Consolidations technical solution experience (including SAP BPC, SAP HANA and SAP BW)
- Additional experience in SAP Analytics Cloud would be a bonus linked to financial planning & reporting.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills is a must
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must be a team player, able to lead or manage a project as well as be able to work independently.
- Maintain the Financial Consolidation reporting solution called SAP BPC