The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and managing strong customer relationships with existing and new Clients.
- Identifying new potential Clients, promoting sales, setting up meetings and submitting proposals.
- Determining Customer needs, providing proficient technical advice and recommending and proposing solutions accurately.
- Drafting quotations and solutions based on the needs of the Client and Businesss costing and pricing policies.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Achieving sales, revenues and profitability targets within the allocated Client base or area as defined by the Company.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans in the allocated Client base or area to accommodate Company objectives, targets, and budgets.
- Delivering sales presentations and displays or demonstrating products to Clients, by using samples or catalogues while emphasising saleable features.
- Attending trade shows and product launches as scheduled by the Company.
- Driving strategising sales plans for short- and long-term objectives
- Solving technical queries on products, with Customers either telephonically or on-site.
- Willing to travel
- Must have a matric and relevant sales experience