The successful candidate will be responsible for the Project Management of end-to-end Business Process Automation Projects. Our client is looking for people with strong interpersonal relationships and extensive IT and Business skills.
The key performance areas will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Extensive Business Process enhancement experience,
- Project coordination and Budget management,
- Experience in different PM Methodologies – Agile and Waterfall,
- Must be able to manage a diverse team of BA’s, Developers, Testers etc,
- Strong knowledge of IT environments, Systems and Methodologies.
The position requires a candidate with the following:
- At least 8-10 years in the IT Industry in possibly different roles.
- Minimum of 5 years of extensive Project Management experience in the IT Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Process Enhancement/Automation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software Implementations.
- Degree/Diploma in Project Management, Business or Information Technology highly advantageous
- Fluent in all Microsoft Business tools - Office 365, Powerpoint, Exchange, Teams etc.
- Familiar with different Project Management tools and methodologies, eg Microsoft Projects, JIRA, Visio, Dev Ops, Kanban, Agile etc.
- Proven system and business process enhancement and implementation track record.
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels.
- Inspire confidence with team members and colleagues
- Fast thinker with problem-solving capabilities
- Must be able to show initiative
- Must be able to work in a deadline-driven, pressurized environment
Please note that should you receive no feedback within 14 days that your application has been unsuccessful.