Main Purpose of Role:
Responsible for organizing, planning, reporting and administrating of all games, monitoring normalisation engine ratios along with other Enterprise Managers and monitors the number of Spendable Points in the economy together with managing the relationship with procurement, payroll and all relevant internal stake holders. Conduct quality assurance assessments to ensure product quality and achieving set KPIs together with productivity levels
Required Minimum Education / Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Statistics
Required Minimum Work Experience:
- 3-5 years’ extensive knowledge in Gamification or similar incentive/reward propositions.
- Noble gamification will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a rewards and recognition programs and call centre incentive models.
- Strong understanding and interpretive experience in data analytics (i.e. a Data Science background)
Technical and Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Computer proficient
- Advanced excel skills
- Intermediate data analytic skills
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- The ability to plan, organise work and meet deadlines
- Teamworking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Creative skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Key Performance Areas:
- Assists in organising, planning and facilitating gaming events.
- Assists in creating, planning and implementing innovative games.
- Develops and enforces systems, rules, procedures, and productivity standards for all gaming events.
- Coordinates with different teams to achieve milestones within deadlines in terms of the design of new games, updates and/or enhancements.
- Proposes innovative strategies that align with the goals and objectives of the various departments/teams.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options and chooses a course of action.
- Monitors agents and supervisors progress towards goals.
- Sets Redemption Events; Raffle, Auction, e-Gift Card store, aligned with workforce management.
- Manages procurement processes to ensure that rewards are procured for the different reward levels for all stakeholders.
- Manages all reward pay-outs facilitated through payroll timeously for all qualifying stakeholders.
Quality Assurance and Query Support:
- Conducts quality assurance assessments of game products to ensure product quality and seamless services.
- Leads investigations on all relevant system issues.
- Analyses feedback and suggestions from all stakeholders for continuous improvements of gamification.
- Evaluates gamification processes and procedures and recommends improvements.
- Monitors inconsistencies during interactions and provides corrective solutions.
- Supports the enterprise manager to deliver satisfactory responses, timely and accurately to all stakeholders.
- Acts as the main client point of contact for Noble Gamification and coordinates with other roles to ensure continuous running of games.
- Monitors the number of Spendable Points each player has and ensures that player expenditure is managed in line with company goals and objectives.
- Keeps up to date with the new feature functionalities.
- Monitors the normalization of engine ratios
- Ensures all stakeholders adhere to the agreed gamification rules and regulations.
- Engages with Supervisors and Agents with recognition models.
- Engages with relevant stakeholders to establish objectives and goals/targets.
- Assists businesses by facilitating and supervising training programs for all relevant stakeholders in terms of gamification
- Generates reports and updates to various stakeholders/businesses.
- Manages gamification operations and reports on game statuses to management on daily basis.