A large and highly reputable group has a need for a competent and experienced Executive and Finance Assistant at their offices in Houghton, Gauteng. This role sits within their training and leadership business, which forms part of a well-known and reputable group operating in the Cash in Transit and Cash Processing services, with large banking shareholders.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role with solid business administration experience. The candidate must be able to take on various tasks, with administrative finance ability essential, along with being agile, a self-starter, meticulous, and displaying attention to detail.
There are remote or flexible work arrangements available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with any administrative office support and finance admin duties.
- Manage travel and accommodation process, from bookings to reporting.
- Manage receipt, collation, review, approval, and payment of expense claims.
- Capture all expense claims onto the expense claim control sheet to be invoiced to clients.
- Arrange, and book all internal events and client meetings including liaising with diaries.
- Assist to arrange all board & trustee meetings.
- Arrange venue & refreshments for meetings.
- Take minutes of the meeting to be distributed to all parties.
- Ensure action items are updated before the next board meeting.
- Order and procure office refreshments when needed for all offices around the country.
- Procure training material, print learner guides, and ensure it is sent to relevant regions.
- Assist with quote and invoice process.
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric and relevant qualifications are beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative role or similar.
- MS Excel skills are essential.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.