To allow the education division to provide a consulting and training service to its clients as well as to ensure that it has skilled resources for the implementation of projects across the education spectrum. This includes implementing ITS Integrator, ICAS, Moodle (or other LMS systems) and Wisenet into new clients as well as projects requiring the consultant’s skill set such as Asset Verification, Audit readiness and Data Analytics.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Have a good understanding of the legislative compliance requirements for the various ITS Integrator Subsystems for e.g. IFRIS, GAAP, GRAP (Finance), IRP5, PAYE compliance (HR/Payroll), HEMIS and TVETMIS (Student) and other statutory and/or legislative requirements.
- Be capable of assisting clients with compliance issues by doing a work analysis and addressing the key risk areas identified during the work analysis.
- Perform a thorough assessment of issue raised by external and internal audit and assist in addressing these.
- Assisting in evaluating controls and procedures at clients (not only from a system perspective) and making proposals as to improvements.
- Assisting in preparing clients for the annual external audits and assisting clients to prepare annual financial statements which are compliant with their IFRS, GAAP or GRAP compliance standards with the aim of reducing external audit findings and the number of material audit adjustments required. (only applicable to Finance Consultants)
- Ability to understand client data structures.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Ability to do projections utilising current data.
- Have a thorough understanding of all systems and system functions utilised by Adapt IT in performing these client services.
- Fully understand the ITS Integrator system integration as well as 3rd party system integration.
- Have a good understanding of all other modules and systems within the product set (e.g. Student Administration, Finance, HR etc).
- Be able to train staff and clients on the ITS Integrator systems, as well as provide consulting services in areas of best practice, reconciliation, integration and process flow.
- Be able to analyse client requirements in terms of product development, project and training requests.
- Provide quotations to clients for services required.
- Assist with testing of software when required and advise on compliance.
- Be able to assist with material development, manuals etc.
- Comply with all administrative, SLA and ISO requirements as published and as revised from time to time.
- Assist with marketing of products and services by way of assisting with system demonstrations, advising clients as to products and services available.
Mentoring of juniors and new staff and the associated administrative functions related to this
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- An applicable undergraduate degree or diploma
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Visio and MS Projects will be an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience on the ITS Integrator system
- Knowledge on any other Student Management, Financial or HR/Payroll system will be advantageous.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders and commercial enterprises to facilitate the accomplishment of the organisation goals.
- Ability to influence or persuade others to gain acceptance or agreement of ideas and approaches.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all roles players of the organisation to allow for a culture of continuous improvement.
Problem Solving and Analysis
- Ability to understand issues and make systematic and rational judgments based on the relevant information.
- Ability to take strategic decisions to mitigate medium/long term risks.
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people
- Sound communication skills
- Have a high standard of written English skills
- Ability to communicate with high-profile clients
- Excellent verbal ability, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Self confidence
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Problem-solving and solutions orientation
- Must be organised
- Strong achievement orientation, determination and tenacity