Lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments to support enterprise clients. The Cloud Infrastructure Architect are responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting the client’s infrastructure, cloud services, network, and infrastructure security. Architects will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
• Oversee cloud infrastructure design and develop detailed architecture models for the client to host test, development, and production environments
• Plan for system and application migration(s) to the cloud, adhering to the client’s technical and business requirements
• Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new cloud applications and systems
• Optimize cost of cloud solutions by identifying waste and automating cloud cost management
• Lead the development of technical artifacts including Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Detailed Technical Design, Security Architecture Plan, Services Description Document, etc.
• Plan and develop support processes that adhere to best practices (ITIL)
• Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
• Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
• Assess emerging technologies, stay abreast of industry trends, and give advice on investments prices versus performance
• Bachelors degree/ relevant tertiary education
• 5+ years software or infrastructure architecture experience
• 2+ years experience with micro-services architecture
• 3 years consulting experience
• Experience in delivery of Operations Transformation projects
Advantageous Certifications: Google – Professional Cloud Architect; AWS – Solutions Architect – Professional; Azure – MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Infrastructure Focus); VMware – VCAP/VCDX Data Center Virtualization
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link