• Identifies business processes to review. Performs moderately complex research by gathering data from a variety of sources, which may include operational data, metrics, competitor information, and feedback from business partners. Conducts analyses based on operational, economic and/or financial data in order to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational changes, and/or design new approaches and methodologies.
• Analyzes information to identify trends, patterns, gaps and insights using descriptive analytics. May use data visualization tools to further business insights.
• Builds the business case for making a change to current practices, programs or procedures.
• Gains an in depth understanding of the various applications supporting the business Interacts with internal clients to gather and define business and functional requirements
• Analyses complex system problems with ease and offers alternative business solutions (specifically for new system development and enhancements)
• Collaborates with development team to design new and enhanced system functionality Communicates business and functional specifications to the team and other stakeholders
• Facilitates meetings and leads discussions (i.e., business and functional specification reviews, Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, etc.)
• Facilitates effective team interaction
• Proactively looks for opportunities to improve the system
• Seeks opportunities to stay current with industry trends and expand technical expertise Acts as a project lead for small projects and take a project through the entire SDLC
• Provides complete oversight and performs a thorough gap analysis of all project deliverables. The intention would be to ensure that there are no deviations from the baselined functional requirements and ensuring that the deliverables meet the business needs
• Create and maintain process for Change & Configuration Management, including managing the specific changes as requested by the team
• Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards, to include but not limited to basic system architectural diagrams, concepts of operations, status reports
• Develop and implement a deep understanding of the system and translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
• Acts as a broker to assess changes to requirements or scope requested by business partners after the baselining of the business and functional requirements
• Plans, documents, executes and supports the User Acceptance Testing efforts relative to all projects by collaborating with the business partners and the QA team
• Develop Test cases and scenarios
• Document use cases, various scenarios etc.
• May direct the work developers and/or be tasked with departmental responsibilities beyond working on projects Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree/B Tech or equivalent experience
• Experience in a BA role within an IT organization Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Ability to understand and gain subject matter expertise in systems supporting the ERP and Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets Highly effective written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision 3-4 years’ experience in a BA role within an IT organization
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently
• The proposed business analyst must be able to start as soon as the appointment letter/Purchase Order is issued.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link