Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Johannesburg on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, attractive salary, exposure and an excellent working environment.
The role is focused on designing, implementing and supporting business systems and processes throughout their development life cycle. This role encompasses solution design, business analysis, implementation, and post implementation support as well as maintaining the solutions hub
- 3 to 5 years in Business Analysis
- 3 to 5 years in Retail (advantageous)
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with business and external parties to lead and manage application and interface analysis, design, change, implementation, reporting or utilization
- Manage delivery within multi-skilled teams within System Methodologies such as SDLC.
- Initiation and Planning
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Design /Development / Build / Coding /Testing/Implementation
- Communicate with all stakeholders involved.
- Conduct feasibility testing on the project plan.
- Manage a team to effectively establish and maintain a solution landscape that includes all applications and interfaces in use, and relevant business solutions.
- Drive the utilization and leveraging of applications, interfaces and relevant business solutions.
- Assist with initiatives relevant to the innovation and improvement of applications
- Assist with changes that Applications users have recommended based on the business rules proposed.
- Involvement in any changes made to the system.
- Provide inputs to establish and manage operating costs and capital expenditure within area of responsibility.
- Manage and control relevant budgets and forecasts within area of responsibility
- IT Degree/Diploma
- Certificate for Business Analyst (advantageous)
- SQL (advantageous)