Looking for a Brand Manager for a leading healthcare business with previous pharmaceutical industry experience.
Key Performance Areas (Core, essential responsibilities –outputs of the position)
· Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the "Brand" experience
· Drive customer retention, and switch from competitor brands
· Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
· Guide team in effective resolution of customer issues and handle any escalations
· Develop listening points in the customer journey, define and segment the customer base. Develop varying strategies to address segmented customer needs based on their progress on the adoption curve, defend the existing customer base and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
· Test new strategies for driving customer value
· Develop and implement customer experience strategies,
· Reviewing and pulling insights from analytics and data
· Segmenting customers and audiences into meaningful groups
· Using insights from data to make improvements, maintain the feedback loop flow, and predict future needs and problems.
· Team alignment and collaboration to deliver on customer experience objectives
· Brand blueprint/DNA ownership and maintenance
· Effective execution of customer experience strategy: Define objectives, Develop hypotheses, establish a method of execution, Implement, Monitor and iterate based on customer experience and response.
· New representative brand onboarding
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link