Software Developer Education and Minimum Requirements
An amazing job opportunity based in Elandsfontein is seeking the expertise of a Software Developer to support the IT Executive to communicate and drive the organizational vision and IT strategy. You will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with executives and colleagues on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Information technology (Higher Diploma or Degree)
- Can be subsidized with a combination of experience and relevant certifications and short courses issued by a recognized and accredited entity within the industry
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Microsoft Power BI
- Sage x3 ERP
- Web Development
- Knowledge of WordPress and WIX.
- Stored Procedures
- SQL Server, SSIS, ETL, SSRS
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Relational Databases
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.za for more details and to register your C.V.
- Developing and designing new software modules/features and extending existing solutions.
- Hands-on technical experience, SQL Server databases strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Power BI report and dashboard development strongly preferred
- SAGEx3 ERP Database knowledge and experience (Advantage)
- Proven ability to write clear, robust, and simple code.
- Working under pressure in a group
- Being able to adapt to the environment