We are currently recruiting for an OpenSource Monitoring DevOps Specialist with 3-5 years experience in software development and experience in testing (manual or automated testing). Role Tasks :
Technical Requirements :
- Continuous enhancement of COMPANY OpenSource Monitoring solution based on Prometheus, InfraXS, VictoriaMetrics and Grafana.
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support for COMPANY OpenSource monitoring solution.
- Collecting of requirements related to new monitoring functions of COMPANY IT departments
- Creating and refinement of user stories about COMPANY Prometheus, Grafana and TimesSeries DB master solutions.
- Developing of enhancements, defined in user stories, together with our providers
- Consulting of COMPANY OpenSource monitoring master solution user for e.g., Private Cloud.
- Consulting and supporting of COMPANY OpenSource monitoring customer regarding possible usage of COMPANY standard monitors
- Responsible for all required documentation including Operations manual, security, test concept etc.
- Experience in IT Monitoring solutions
- Deep knowledge of Prometheus, TimeSeries DB (influxDB, VictoriaMetrics) and Grafana
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Platforms - Operating systems like Linux and Windows, Networks, Platforms like Databases, Web technologies, and Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Google),
- Experience in Shell, Perl, Python and a higher programming language e.g. Java
- Ability to conceptualise complex information, but also delve into the details when required