We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients based in Midrand, Gauteng.
The Role Tasks include :
- 5-8 years’ experience in relevant programming language
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Form part of a team that implement features utilizing the agile methodology.
- Review and present proposed technical solution to Team prior to implementation.
- Implement quality solutions on time, whilst complying with COMPANY and Team standards.
- Preparation of system/technical documentation
- Demonstrations of functionality implemented
- Unit tests
- Quality assurance
- Enhance and implement monitoring capability
- Advise on infrastructure management
- Assist with software development when needed
Required skill set :
- Assist 2nd level support team to resolve production issues within SLA
- Assist with facilitating emergency changes required on production environment.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving issues on non-production and production environments when needed.
- Root cause analysis of Production Related Incidents.
- Assist with release notes and deployment documentation for future releases
- Ensure production support documentation is maintained in Confluence.
- Angular 10+
- HTML Custom Elements
- Java 11
- SQL Queries and optimisation
- JPA, JTA, ORM