The successful person will be required to take ownership and accountability for the management of all dialler activities and constantly and passionately
pursue initiatives, processes, and solutions that will further enhance and optimize the call centre environment.
Manage all operational aspects of the dialler system, including uploading of data and setting filters to optimise performance Optimise the efficiency and
cost of data Analyse sales data to produce campaign intelligence that will help shape the dialler strategy, to improve performance and revenue
Analyse customer demographic and data trendsto provide the intelligence behind future contact strategies.
• Analyse and manage the consumption of sales lead data processed via the dialler management system across multiple outbound campaigns, to optimise
usage and increase revenue.
Manage Dialler requirements and strategiesrequested by the Business clients.
• Coordinating the dialler campaign setup
• implement best practice management of dialler functions,
• real-time monitoring,
• provide analytic reports and performing data analysis on campaigns for trends.
• Act asthe first liaison of support for downtime and issues experienced by business clients.
• Manage all operational aspects of the dialler system, including uploading of data and setting filtersto optimise performance.
• Optimise the efficiency and cost of data Analyses sales data to produce campaign intelligence that will help shape the dialler strategy, to
improve performance and revenue.
• analyze customer demographic and data trendsto provide the intelligence behind future contact strategies.
• Optimal use of the Hosted Contact Centre (HCC) technology and dialler related resourcing
• Manage the HCC to enable effective execution of the credit risk-driven collection strategies.
• Monitor the performance of outbound collection and telemarketing strategies deployed, and on an ongoing basis, execute challenger strategies with
associated processes and procedures.
• Optimize customer contact effectiveness while maintaining inbound and outbound targets and service level achievements.
• Develop and implement information dashboardsto support the monitoring of operational performance.
• Produce and analyse dashboards and reports,
• identifying trends and communicating findingsto the management team key responsibilities
• Create daily outbound calling campaigns based on departmental collections and telemarketing strategiesto optimise collection and “sales”
• Continuously monitor all call centre inbound volumes and outbound campaignsto ensure optimal resource allocation throughout the day.
• Achieve desired penetration and contact rates on outbound campaigns, which are necessary to meet departmental targets.
• Communicate department results in scheduled dashboards and reports distributed regularly to the management team and provide recommendations
based on the analysis performed.
• At a campaign level, provide daily analysis of inbound and outbound performance and service level reports.
• Assist all Operations Managers with resource planning for their respective areas to ensure that efficiency targets are met Demonstrate a strong
understanding of dialler metrics and functionality by producing ad hoc reports for further statistical analysis and communicate findings and/or
recommendations to the leadership team.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of management and those responsible for dialler maintenance, specifically concerning technical issues and
system performance concerns.
• Leverage dialler reports and collections call data to better analyse calling strategies, as well as identify concerns and recommend improvements to
outbound dialling strategies.
• Proactively partner with all Call Centre Management to identify new calling and treatment strategies.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of inbound/outbound goals and reporting asit relates to the dialler.
• Liaise with third parties/dialler providersto maximise the understanding of dialler functionality and identify potential strategy enhancements.
• Delivertechnical assistance to agents by troubleshooting system issues and providing ongoing maintenance updates.
• Work closely with process owners and coordinate the analysis, design, development, and implementation of new operational reports while tracking
usability and fine-tuning as appropriate
• 3 years’ experience in a Dialler Manager role
• Relevant Qualification
• Clear ITC and criminal record
• Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous 5 to 7 years working experience within a call centre environment, of which 2 to 3 years should be
proven experience with managing dialler systems in an inbound and outbound environment.
• Must have advanced report writing skills Must have good analytical skills.
• Must have very high attention to detail. Analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proficient MySQL or SQL Scriptwriting
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link