- You will be working with our customers to define and deliver solutions on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- You will provide our customers the highest quality technical support on queries relating to SOLIDWORKS and 3DExperience with its associated infrastructure, troubleshooting to find the optimal solution via the telephone, email or ‘one to one’ using collaborative Internet support services.
- You will actively contribute to our 3DExperience nurturing plan and provide our customer with a high quality onboarding experience.
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site. Training the customers on the use of 3D Experience and related products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your senior Applications Engineer
Formal Education & Certification
- You will possess a higher-level qualification, B.Eng, NDip, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant technical field.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to.
- You will possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written and be a good listener.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation
- Basic PC Troubleshooting
- Capable of working independently and in a team
- Knowledge of cloud-based collaborative experience.