Lead the daily operations within the Receiving Team to ensure accurate and timely receiving processes with maximum efficiency.
Management of Receiving
• Leading efforts to ensure that all products are received correctly and in a method that is acceptable to internal customers.
• Maintaining operational processes to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Assist in monitoring daily productivity objectives to ensure they are meeting company and departmental standards.
• Following the receiving activity for the warehouse.
• Train new team members on all receiving processes and provide continues follow up.
• Monitoring for adequate order of supplies and equipment needs.
• Performing additional duties as assigned.
• Provide coaching assistance to the receiving team members while maintaining all company policies and procedures.
• Helping to attract and retain qualified and motivated workforce while fostering new ideas for improvements from direct reports.
• Continuously develop direct reports by coaching. Document progress and ensure Warehouse Assistants are cross trained to provide adequate coverage in key processes.
• Assisting with the evaluation of employee performance, handle disciplinary issues and maintaining an environment of respect and accountability to promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
Health and Safety
• Accountable for the compliance to company safety policies and procedures
• Ensure housekeeping standards are always maintained.
• Carry out investigations into any accidents or near-miss incidents.
Education & Experience Requirements
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
Should you not have received any feedback within 2 weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
By clicking Apply you confirm that:
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link