ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES | THE WHAT & THE HOW
- An active approach to development as you collaborate closely with junior and intermediate developers.
- Uphold and improve our engineering standards and processes.
- Producing high-quality, testable code that solves the client’s problems and meets business' needs.
- Be well-versed in product development, strategy, programming fundamentals and methodologies.
- The ability to take full responsibility for a project.
- Being able to problem-solve and self-correct where needed.
- Build, lead, support and coordinate a team’s workflow.
- Design, test, and ship quality code every week to build impactful new features for our internal operational teams.
- Have conversations on architectural design & contributing to the technical requirements. Where needed, you are producing easy to understand technical documents.
- Contribute to the technical and product roadmap
- Actively contribute in all the ceremonies
- Contribute to the success of the team, and extend a helping hand to your team where needed.
- A driven leader who takes initiative and always complies with best-practice methods.
- 7+ years of work experience in Native iOS (Swift).
- A diploma, degree or provable, self-taught development skills with a good understanding of how systems works.
- Have experience in Cloud Architectures (preferably AWS or Heroku).
- Have experience working within a high growth tech startup is advantageous
- Have brilliant problem solving abilities that take product design, process and technical aspects into account
- Have the ability to clearly articulate solutions for a technical and non-technical audience
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can understand the business value of a project.
- You have the ability to research and develop new products and modifications to existing software when needed.
- You are someone who is motivated, energetic and always focused on the task at hand.
- A strategic thinker who can work under pressure, independently problem solve and draw knowledge from a broad range of experiences.
- A proactive, continuous and quick learner who is genuinely excited about industry trends and has a passion for technology and knowledge.
- A resourceful, ‘big-picture’ thinker who considers how the code that is written will have an impact later on.
- Good communication and teamwork are critical - you’ll not only be dealing with developers but also designers, product owners, clients and other key stakeholders.
- Play a mentorship role to our interns, junior and other less-experienced engineers.